New date, more topics, more show: The EMMA Salzburg event trio has repositioned itself together with Messe Salzburg and created a new stage for the topic of sound, tuning and lifestyle. CarMediaWorld, EMMA Head Judge Training and last but not least the EMMA European Finals will take place from April 16-18, 2021 in the course of the new exhibition format Customized Salzburg.
This new project is aiming to reach a broader target group and, besides the current visitor clientele, to also address motorsports aficionados and even more customized vehicle enthusiasts.
The Customized Salzburg together with the CarMediaWorld will be a joint project in cooperation with the Salzburgring racetrack. At the circuit motor sport teams are carrying out test days on the same weekend so visitors can watch the first test races of the year at the racetrack with one ticket. A shuttle bus will be available to connect both locations. The intention is to create a new and much more emotional event around Car Media, Car Styling, Car Lifestyle combined with professional Motorsports.
The CarMediaWorld and the EMMA Eurofinals will take place in Hall 2/6 and 3/5 on the Salzburg fairground. In Hall 3/5 the main stage and the ESPL/ESQL as well as the EMMA Tuning competitors will be placed. In Hall 2/6 the CarMediaWorld Exhibitors and the Sound Quality competition cars will be located.
The schedule of the event-week will start on Tuesday, April 13 with the international EMMA Head Judge training. This training will continue until Thursday, April 15. The exhibition stands will be available for finalization from Thursday lunchtime to be finished until the evening. The same afternoon the arrival and placement of the EMMA Eurofinal competitors is scheduled. Friday, April 16 will be trade visitors’ day and start of the Eurofinals judging, Saturday and Sunday will be public days. Because of the challenging situation due to SARS-COV-2 the usual evening event in the exhibition center will – much to our regrets – not take place this time.
- First Partners from Motorsports are already on board.
- Motor Sport Test Sessions will take place at the Salzburgring racetrack. A Bus- Shuttle will bring visitors to both locations.
- Schrauberblog, one of Germany´s biggest tuning blog with more than 75 000 followers online and in the social media as well as the pipfein–crew tuning group are on board as media partner and present at the Salzburg fairground. Schrauberblog will present a special car show.
- A bunch of local tuning clubs is already on board.
- There will be drivers from Germanys renowned race format DTM (Deutsche Tourenwagen Meisterschaft) present at the fair.
- Drift and Burnout Shows will also be part of the show program.